Although! Shopify and Pinterest are two different platforms but correlative for an online business to make their presence and grow.
I’m covering 7 interesting facts about Pinterest and Shopify. These are the most important facts for small and medium online businesses.
Do you know Shopify and Pinterest’s partnership? If not? then you will learn how you can get benefits from the Shopify Pinterest Partnership.
This one step only helps over a million small businesses to increase their sales.
Apart from the Shopify and Pinterest Partnership. There are more things you can enhance your Shopify sales through Pinterest.
Neither you’ll learn about their partnership but also about Shopify Pinterest catalog, Shopify rich pins, Shopify Pinterest ads, Pinterest Shopify app, add Pinterest to Shopify, Shopify Pinterest integration, sell on Pinterest with Shopify, Pinterest Shopify Tags, and much more.
let’s dive into detail 7 facts about Shopify and Pinterest step by step?
1) Pinterest and Shopify partnership
Pinterest and Shopify partnership boosting social commerce since they have launch Pinterest app launched on Shopify app store. Last year in 2020 Pinterest Shopify tie-up helped more than 1.7 million merchants and moneyed their businesses.
Oyelayo-Pearson he is the Director of UX and Financial Services at Shopify claims that 76% growth has been seen after the announcement of Shopify and Pinterest Partnership.
So what does it mean? Most of the small Shopify businesses going toward Pinterest to foster their sales and scale their businesses. For instance, Jennifer Fisher, Sukoshi Mart, Rothys, and PDPAOLA brands have seen the success using Pinterest App on Shopify.
What you can get? This great partnership has been made for small and medium businesses like yours. Currently, It’s working in the following countries ie. US, UK, Australia, Spain, France, Italy, Germany, and will be soon extended to 27 more countries.
So its means you can grow your business in over 27 countries and target over 400 million people.
2) Pinterest Shopify app
Do you know about Pinterest Shopify App? it’s an app offered by Shopify to integrate with Pinterest. The app helping you to sync your products to your Pinterest Business Account. Shopify Pinterest app gets rid of the manual installation of Shopify and Pinterest tags.
The app also makes it easy for you to reach more people and retarget the peoples they have engaged with your pins.
There are five things that every Shopify business owner should do for Shopify Pinterest integration.
- Adding Pinterest App to Shopify: Adding the Pinterest app to Shopify is super easy. Just go to your Shopify Dashboard and Click on the + button next to the sale channel. After that click on the Pinterest app and install it. This step will help you to add the Pinterest app to your Shopify dashboard.
- Conversion tags and Rich pin: For Rich Pin and Conversion Tags you have to add tags manually before the Pinterest Shopify partnership. After the successful partnership between Shopify and Pinterest. They launched a Pinterest App in the Shopify app store. To make it easy for the merchant’s user to add Pinterest to your Shopify store. Now with the installation of this Pinterest app on your Shopify store, it will automatically add the tags to your Shopify website.
- Create, Publish, and Manage: Though it’s looking difficult to create, publish and manage the rich pins. But through the Pinterest Shopify app, you can create Product pins, publishing them, and manage them whenever you want. It will help you from the Shopify dashboard publish your product to your Pinterest Business account.
- Get a $100 Shopify Pinterest Ad Credit: If you are First Time Pinterest Advertising user in North America. This 100 dollar credit use only for Shopify merchants. This is basically for new users to scale and improve the sales on the Pinterest Ads Platform.
- Shop Tab on Your Pinterest Profile: When your profile is approved and blue tik applied on your business account then your product pin will be shown in the related shop tab. The shop tab will be also showing on your Profile. The people who visit your profile will see the shop tab in your profile. Where they can find your store products that are synced from your Shopify store.
3) Claim Shopify website on Pinterest
Why claim your Website on Pinterest? This question is mostly raise by online business entrepreneurs. The question is also important for every business owner who wants to start selling their products on Pinterest.
For tracking and Analysing your customers on Pinterest you must have to claim the Shopify website on Pinterest or another eCommerce platform website.
When you claim the Shopify store on Pinterest, Pinterest allows you to watch insights about your pins. That helps you in some questions like How many impressions came on your pins, how much reach do you have? and how many people clicked on your pins and visited your website?
These insights will help you to reach the proper audience and improve your pins designs.
Pinterest is an interesting Social Media Bookmarking platform where you can see the detailed insights and performance of your account and the people’s interaction with your pins. That helps you in decision-making about content creation, target location, and much more.
4) Pinterest Shopify Catalog
This is the best thing I have felt in the Shopify and Pinterest Partnership program. Why? Because now on Pinterest you can grab your Shopify store catalog to Pinterest feed up to 20 Products. wow
Grabbing the Shopify catalog to Pinterest? yes, dude means you can now show your products in Pinterest feed in the form of shoppable Product Pins.
Neither a shoppable Product Pins but also buying ads interface and automatic products daily updates.
Dude, you don’t need a lot of effort to make on the buyable pin rather than sync your Shopify Catalog to your Pinterest business account with a few clicks.
Before you get started with the catalog, you will need to claim your website, set up Pinterest tags on your Shopify store, Prepare a list of your products, required fields, and optional fields, Optional tax and shipping data.
Some required policies should be present on your Shopify store before Pinterest Shopify integration. We will cover the policies later in this article.
Pinterest Shopify has also launched a multi-feed support system for merchant catalogs. This new feature will allow an online business to show your products in multiple related feeds in the same Pinterest business account.
Neither Shopify merchants but also any retailer with a Pinterest business account can get the benefit to push the catalog into Pinterest feed.
The most interesting thing about this feature is you can upload the different catalogs to different specific markets. With different prices, languages, and different products.
5) Shopify Pinterest rich pins
Rich pins ( Products Pins or Buyable Pins) are the most desired option to improve your sales. What do Rich pins? Rich Pins or Products pins give the option to your customers with a direct buy button on Pinterest. Through which users can easily buy any things shown in the rich pin.
Neither anybody can buy through your rich pins but Pinterest also allows you to automatable sync the information that you make changes on product pages on your Shopify website.
For example. If you have a Fashion shop and you want to make changes to the specific product that product have also a Buyable pin on your Pinterest Business account. If you did changes in title, product description, or price it will automatically update in the Shopify Pinterest rich pins. So its means you don’t need to manually update anything in the rich pin.
This is a very easy way and let your customers that your Shopify store has rich pins.
In addition to rich pins, you can also make rich pins for blogs and restaurants. If you want to make changes in the rich pin of your blog or restaurants, it’s the same process as buyable pins. Make changes in the article title, description, or anything else or the recipes of the restaurants. It will be updating its self in the product pin.
6) Pinterest Shopify integration
How to connect Shopify to Pinterest or Integrate Shopify with Pinterest? connect Pinterest to Shopify is easy and can be solved in few steps. Go to your Shopify Dashboard and then click on the Apps option below in the menu and install Pinterest App on your dashboard.
After installation Pinterest App on your Shopify Store. Now it’s time to connect Shopify to Pinterest and integrate your products to your Pinterest feed for rich pins. Before Pinterest Shopify integration you must have a Pinterest account.
In case you’re a user of another eCommerce platform then you will need to manually install the Pinterest tags on your website. Copy Pinterest Tags from your Pinterest settings and adds the tags in heading your website.
Installation of Pinterest App and link Pinterest to Shopify is easy but wait a second there are more requirements before starting Pinterest app installation on your Shopify website.
Shopify Store Requirements
- Shopify Store owners have a must Pinterest Business Account.
- Shopify Website Owner much have Basic Shopify Plan.
If you have all these things then you can start integration to connect Shopify with Pinterest. This process will help you to connect Shopify to Pinterest in few steps.
7) Sell on Pinterest with Shopify
How to sell on Pinterest with Shopify? The most interesting part about Pinterest and Shopify. Most customers and SMEs asking about this quest.
Obisively selling on Pinterest with Shopify is not a piece of cake but also it’s not rocket science that no one can do it.
As we mention again and again about the Pinterest Shopify partnership it’s the easiest way to sell on Pinterest with Shopify.
Besides this, there is another way to sell on Pinterest with Shopify but … Keep in mind it’s a little bit hard and of course free of cost. For this, you will need to pin daily and at least create 10 to 20 pins per day with the best design ideas and proper title optimization, Hashtags, and description with proper keywords use. This method is an organic way and can scale your sales on Pinterest with Shopify free of cost.
It takes time and do a lot of effort on daily basis but it will help you to build the presence and followers of your business on Pinterest. Once you have real active followers then you have the opportunity to convert them into leads.
To sum up, Where there’s a will there’s a way. Pinterest has a huge number of active users and improving year by year. The best thing about Pinterest is most of them are females and high convertible ratio. So what do you think? Start! Now Pinterest Shopify integration. Stay tuned for more Pinterest Marketing Blog
- 5 Required steps for Shopify Pinterest catalog | Actionable
- Pinterest Shopify Partnership boosting eCommerce Globally
- Shopify Pinterest App for your Shopify Website: Most Important
- How do I get my Shopify pin, Shopify Rich Pin, Product Pin?
- 5 Stunning Apps for Shopify Pinterest Integration | Pinterest Marketing Blog