How to sell on Pinterest? If you plan to sell your products, then Pinterest will be a great site. This article will enable you to know how to sell on Pinterest.
Pinterest is the best platform for interiors, recipe books, and minimalistic nail design ideas – that’s why if you want gifts, art supplies, drinks, accessories, or more, you can easily find them here. That’s what makes Pinterest a great marketplace.
There is a social media platform like Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram; are mostly women here. There are more than one billion active users on this platform at present. According to their report, more than 70% are women here. If you target and sell ladies, then, of course, your sales will be higher.
When you plan to sell on Pinterest or something on a platform, it is important to know this marketplace in detail. Here I will tell you the features used to sell the Pinterest platform and the important points in your mind while selling. By reading this topic in full, you will know how to sell products on Pinterest. Also, here you will know how to sell crafts on Pinterest.
Sell on Pinterest or Sell on Other Platforms its an art Pinterest:
This article is very useful for people who use Pinterest as a marketing tool to sell their artwork on Pinterest.
How to sell art on Pinterest? Selling art on Pinterest is not very difficult, but of course, you need good ideas to get it done. I’m going to talk about everything related to Pinterest for the artist here.
Why selling art on Pinterest is such an important opportunity, and how easy is it to find such thoughts here? Surprisingly, selling artwork on Pinterest is easier than on Instagram and Facebook. It is because they require a lot of work to maintain the interaction. Pinterest is different from them because Pinterest is a search engine.
If you are wondering how you are using it when you go for interior design inspiration, then you are searching for living room decor ideas that you know. So this is a great opportunity for these artists if their artwork is tagged.
Why is Pinterest important to sell your products?
Before we learn how to sell art on Pinterest, we need to know why Pinterest is better than other platforms. If you plan to sell your products, you will find many platforms like Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and many other social media platforms to sell your products, crafts, arts, etc. The most important of these is Pinterest. Let’s see why Pinterest is most important.
Shopify and Pinterest
Shopify and Pinterest did a partnership last year in 2020 for the merchants to reach a big most conversion-able audience. So for that, I will suggest making a Pinterest Business account and sync your Shopify Catalog to the Pinterest feed. The huge benefit you can get like Buyyable pin, ads, and remarketing. That’s big deal to target the touch customers.
In my opinion, the first thing that makes it important to sell a product on Pinterest is the statistics of Pinterest. Let’s take an overview of Pinterest statistics.
An estimated 250 million people visit Pinterest every month, of which about 80% use mobile.
After Facebook, youtube, and Instagram, Pinterest is considered to be the most used platform. An estimated 73% of users on youtube, 68% on Facebook, and 35% on Instagram make social media’s traffic.
If you look at the purchase ratio, Pinterest has the highest purchase ratio. About one out of every two promoted pins is purchased. And why not make it Pinterest special because people come here to get ideas if you start selling your products here, and when a user comes to grab ideas, he will get that product from there. They Would prefer to buy it from them.
Pinterest is a great platform for artwork. Why is Pinterest better than Facebook and Instagram to sell on the artwork? If you have your tags and comments, and titles listed on search engines, Pinterest can pick your artwork to end up in a rabbit hole.
There are many opportunities for you when it comes to room decoration inspiration. We are faced with an audience that is searching for what you are offering them, yes! Your artwork. Facebook and Instagram are more social platforms. That is why selling art on Pinterest is an awesome idea.
Role of Pinterest search engine:
Search engine plays a very important role in selling art on Pinterest. That’s exactly it, just like if you want to search for some product on google, type keywords in the search engine. Similarly, special keywords on the Pinterest search engine help to sell your art. For example, if a person came to Pinterest for hair inspiration, he would get the images you used for inspiration with special keywords on some search engine. It will help the search engine to sell your artwork on Pinterest. You could say that Pinterest’s search engine is the most important thing in selling your artwork.
Define your target audience:
A richer audience on Pinterest is also important in buying your artwork. Pinterest is a fast-growing platform. Pinterest has an estimated 200 million viewers, which is huge. 40% of these users are those whose income is more than six figures. So they have the flexibility to buy things like art. And surprisingly, most of them do. Most of them are teenagers who like to do this. About 29% are adult users who will be in their 30s. It’s interesting demographics that they invest heavily in home decor art.
Create a business account:
To sell on Pinterest, first, create your business account. If you are already on Pinterest and collect ideas for your personal needs from there, you can change this account into a business account. It is a simple process. All you have to do here is click on a button, fill in your company name and required field so you can create your business account, and start selling products there.
All you need is some skills to do this. All your pins are added to your business account, and it provides you Pinterest free. Why is it important to convert Pinterest to a business account?
Pinterest’s business account offers marketing features that are not available in a normal account. That’s why if you want to sell craft, art, or any other product on Pinterest, try to create your Pinterest business account correctly first.
If you want to sell products on Pinterest, then traffic to your account is very important. Only if people come will you be able to sell your products here. So now the question arises how to get traffic on Pinterest?
- Ads are the most important in this text. If you want To get any traffic to your store or blog, it is necessary to run ads. Ads can be an initial idea to drive traffic on Pinterest. Promoted app pins, awareness campaigns can run on Pinterest’s business account.
- Ads are followed by analytics. If you look at analytics every day, you can guess what is going on with your content. Which of the existing boards and pins is ranking as a best seller? And which ones need more attention?
- Keywords on Pinterest also play a very important role. Since Pinterest is a search engine if you want to drive traffic to your profile, use proper keywords in the description here. It will help you to drive more traffic to your content.
- The next important point with keywords in terms of bringing traffic to the business account is hashtags. Most people may not agree with this, but my personal experience is that hashtags play an important role here, like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Try not to include them in the description when creating a business account to advertise and sell products.
I hope this way, users will be able to access your products easily. If you create your business account with these points in mind, your sales will increase.
Sell on Pinterest The next important point that comes to my mind is related to keyword research. About 200 billion people search Pinterest per month. Whenever they come here, they usually do no specific search.
Recently a webinar was held in which the presenter says that he does not go to Pinterest to see how to find Nike shoes but to find out how to dress himself up.
Enter the same keywords list for Pinterest as if you were writing content on google, it’s time to branch out. If you asked me the best strategy, I would suggest that you show your business to people who are relevant to them to show it online. People will start saving your PIN at relevant places when they see your ad there. Of course, keywords play an important role, but if you add less direct keywords, then, of course, it will also be helpful.
Now you can start with specific words and get started. Let me explain this with some examples.
Let us first give the example of nursery bedding. For example, some people want nursery bedding when they come here; they will find it with some keywords like nursery ideas, plan room for baby, parents tip for a new baby, decorate a nursery, etc. I will find it۔
If someone’s friend or dear relative has a birthday, they will come to Pinterest for gift ideas. The words that will help him find it can be gift ideas for a birthday celebration, best birthday shower gift ideas, gift ideas for a special day or special gift, etc.
Here I give you a tip. If you want the best keywords, then Pinterest also provides a search bar that can expand keyword ideas. Enter a keyword, and it will come up with many related keywords.
Save more fresh content to your boards:
Pinterest is to create pins, and he likes this content creator to be active all the time. Meaning it supports active content creators. In the best strategies, this pro tip will prove to be something new for your clients. Include weekly content creation in your aim and pin daily.
Maximum pins are not acceptable daily, so try to add quality content, of course, less. Include content that increases traffic to your content. Enter content that engages your audience. Your goal should not be to add too many pins but to add quality pins. Try to be as active on Pinterest as possible. If you don’t visit Pinterest for a while, your account becomes inactive.
Use high-quality images:
If you want your Pinterest business to grow, your products to be sold more on Pinterest, then the images you are pinning are of the best quality. It’s just like if you sell art, crafts, or any product on Instagram, it is good. It is common to observe that if the image quality is good, then people are more inspiring, so the chances of clicking are higher.
The same is true of Pinterest. If your content quality is good, people will click. And all you know is that pins that are images are put on Pinterest, so if the image is not of good quality, why would people turn here.
One of the reasons is that people coming to Pinterest are coming to get ideas. Those who want to buy your art or craft will buy it only if they are inspired, so try to take amazing Pinterest photos like Instagram marketing.
Without it, it is difficult for people to click on the image.
The optimal size for the pin on Pinterest is 735 × 1102. For free images, you can use Canva free tool. It is a great tool for any image editing; I have been using it myself. You can only log in to the free version with the help of your Gmail account. You can also use Canva’s premium account, which is available with more great features.
- Why is my Pinterest website blocked and how can I fix it?Content Topics Why my Pinterest website blockedWhy my Pinterest website blocked will cover the following things:Why Pinterest Account Block and Suspended? Let me mention a few points here.Upload 15-20 pins daily:Schedule Your Pin at a Different Time: Don’t uses follow or unfollow strategy:Don’t use link shortener: Don’t use duplicate content: Change your text content and website: Why my Pinterest…
- What is Important for Pinterest social media marketing? 10 Points to FollowContent Topics What Important for Pinterest social media marketing:What is Pinterest and how it works:Pinterest social media marketing:How to increase followers on Pinterest:Why is Pinterest influencer marketing important? Pinterest is a social media platform that 5 million users are currently boasting. Helpful material How much does it advertise on Pinterest cost? Pinterest social media marketing…
- Ultimate Guide How to use Pinterest for Etsy?Content Topics How to promote your Etsy shop on Pinterest?How to link Pinterest to Etsy?How to use Pinterest for Etsy sales:Pinterest profile optimization: It has been observed that people search on different browsers for the question of how to use Pinterest for Etsy? How much does it advertise on Pinterest cost? Pinterest and Etsy together…
- The ultimate Pinterest analytics guide | Best Way to Analyze your Pinterest AccountContent Topics What are Pinterest analytics?Where is Pinterest analytics?Some important terms for Pinterest analytics:Impressions:Clicks:Closeups:Demographics: Audience affinities:When does Pinterest analytics update: The ultimate Pinterest analytics guide. Pinterest analytics is essential for the success of Pinterest marketing because it helps to create pinning strategies for Pinterest’s business. The importance of a good strategy for a Pinterest business is…
- Shopify Pinterest App for your Shopify Website: Most ImportantContent Topics Show your product to over 400 Million PeopleMore About Shopify Pinterest App: Everyone tried their best to install the best Shopify Pinterest app. But without knowing the apps and what will give me the results, is just firing in the bushes? There are many Shopify Pinterest App on the Shopify App Store. Although,…