How Much Does Pinterest Ads Cost in 2022? You can expect to pay between $2.00 to $5.00 per 1000 impressions and $10 cents to $1.50 per click. To drive traffic to your website, it will cost you $0.10 cents to $1.50 for engagement. Pinterest is an excellent opportunity to expand business reach. But Let’s dive into detail to explore the whole Pinterest Ads cost strategy.
When Pinterest launched, it was just a place to find ideas and inspiration. But these days, Users use this platform to grow their business. The Pinterest platform is providing different tools to its users in this regard. This platform is providing innovative ways of advertisement tools to engage with their customers.
What is the best Pinterest advertising strategy?
Pinterest advertising strategy and Pinterest advertising cost make you able to grow your business and promote your products or idea. Now here is the question, how much does Pinterest advertise cost? and what is the best Pinterest advertising strategy?
A Pinterest Advertising Strategy may be defined as a step-by-step plan to reach your audience and motivate them to purchase your product. An effective advertising strategy not only delivers advantages of your products but it will also make your audience choose your product over your competitor’s products.
In this paragraph, we analyzed some points for an effective Pinterest Advertising strategy that will be more beneficial for your business.
- Pinterest Account Optimization (Pinterest SEO): Pinterest account Optimization should be the 1st priority in your Pinterest Advertising Strategy to achieve your business goals.
- Pinterest Keyword Research: Pinterest work like a search engine. Most of their customer find ideas through keywords. So for the best Pinterest Advertising Strategy, you should need proper Pinterest Keyword Research.
- Target multi Pinterest Ads: Running ads should be a Part of your Pinterest Advertising Strategy. We recommend you to run multi Pinterest ads like Pins Ads, Videos Ads, Carousel Ads, or Products ads.
- Run various Pinterest Campaigns: For the best Pinterest campaign. You should run multi campaigns with different goals.
- Targeting Audience: Your targeting audience plays a crucial role in your Pinterest Advertising Strategy. So target the right audience.
- Choose a high bid Pinterest Advertising Strategy Initially: Initially, you need to keep your CPC high to beat your competitors.
- Create High-Resolution Visuals: Visuals play soul character in Pinterest. So we recommend you create high-resolution visuals that should be part of your Pinterest Advertising Strategy.
- A/B testing of your ad Visuals: Split Testing always plays key role in Pinterest Advertising Strategy. We strongly recommend you A/B test different visuals while running your Pinterest Ads.
- Create Rich Pin: Rich Pin always works for an effective marketing strategy. So always be very creative while creating your rich pins.
- Test Different Ad copies: Test Different Ad copies while running your Ads. Write different ad copies and post with the same image.
- Create one-tap pins: Setting one-tap pins ads also play a very important role in Pinterest Advertising Strategy.
How Much Does Pinterest Advertising Cost in 2022
When someone starts a new Pinterest advertising campaign, it’s essential to know how much does it cost of Advertising on Pinterest. The campaign goal is necessary to factor in your Pinterest price campaign.
There are three main objectives for Pinterest ads mentioned here are Building awareness, Driving consideration, and Getting conversions. Driving consideration is the most important among them. Pinterest ads Cost is different for each goal. Let us understand the average cost of these methods one by one:
How much does Pinterest Pinterest ad Price for Build Brand Awareness?
For 1000 impressions, Building brand awareness advertises on Pinterest cost is $2.0-5.0.
How much does pinterest ads cost in 2022 For Boosting engagement?
For Boosting engagement advertise on Pinterest cost is $0.10 – $1.5 per engagement
How much does pinterest promoted pins cost in 2022 Driving web traffic?
Driving web traffic to advertise on Pinterest cost is $0.10 – $1.50 per engagement
- Let’s understand different Pinterest advertising goals deeply.
Pinterest ads cost for Building awareness:
Companies make a Pinterest advertising strategy to build their brand awareness among people. The primary purpose of this awareness is to share your product and ideas with people who aren’t familiar with it.
For the brand awareness-focused Pinterest advertising strategy, you have to use the CPM pay scale.
So, how much does advertising on Pinterest cost?
For 1000 impressions, the Pinterest ads cost is typically around 2.00-5.00 dollars. The minimum bid for this action is only $2. If you want to gain brand exposure and build up your brand awareness, you may be benefited from this Pinterest advertisement strategy.
Pinterest ads Cost For Boosting engagement:
In this type of Pinterest advertisement strategy, you may encourage your audience to interact with your pins. Clicking and repining are also included in this type of Pinterest advertisement strategy.
CPE model runs this type of ad, which means you have to pay Pinterest ads Cost when someone interacts with your ad. For building brand recognition, and interacting with your content, These type of ads is useful.
If you’re searching how much does it cost to promote on Pinterest? for every engagement on your pins, the Pinterest ad cost is typically around 10 cents to $1.50.
Pinterest ads Cost for driving web traffic:
This advertising goal is used for the intention of driving web traffic. When someone clicks on Pinterest ads and gets access to your site, you have to pay for it only. But for engagement, you don’t have to pay.
CPC holds this type of Pinterest advertising strategy. This model is also similar to PPC. When someone clicks on your link on a pin, you have to pay some amount for this action.
Small and medium-sized businesses have different Pinterest Ad Pricing. You have to pay around 10 cents to $1.50 per click for Pinterest ad Pricing. The minimum bid for this campaign is 10 cents only.
Let’s get started to find these answers:
How to advertise on Pinterest?
Pinterest is just a kind of inspiration. It is a discovery platform, and almost all types of searches are unbranded here. That means Pinners are allowed to new ideas and products. Pinterest is more useful for the content brand, and it’s claimed by almost 73% of pinners.
Here you “ll find Pinterest ads Cost 2022 and a useful guide on how to advertise on Pinterest. Also, we’ve assembled the Pinterest advertisement strategy that will help you in your new brand campaign.
Follow these steps to find the answer to this question on how to advertise on Pinterest.
1. Create a Pinterest business account:
First of all, you have to create a new Pinterest business account to advertise on Pinterest. You may convert your existing PINTEREST account into the Pinterest business account.
2. Pinterest tag
Now you have to install the Pinterest Tag. If you want to track people’s actions on your site, you may add a promoted tag. Promoted Tag makes you able to track the activities on your website, including sign-ups, searches, and checkouts.
3. Campaign objectives
If your campaign objectives are not clear, you can’t even achieve your goals. Choose your campaign goal at ads.pinterest.com. It will determine Pinterest ad spec and how you manage Pinterest ads Cost 2022. You must have to keep in mind these four objectives.
- Pay per click, send pinners and get traffic to your website.
- To build brand awareness, You get charged per 1,000 impressions.
- Increase installs for your app. You may promote app downloads on Pinterest.
- Autoplay videos are ideal for promotion, so Build awareness through video views. You pay per 1,000 impressions.
4. Spend limit
You have to keep in mind this Pinterest advertising strategy, especially. Now you have to choose your spending limit, so set a campaign name and budget for it. If you want to create a carousel ad campaign, you have to enable this option. It will only work if you choose brand awareness as your campaign objective.
5. Pinterest ad group:
Create a new ad group, or you may choose a pre-existing ad group. For your Promoted Pins, you may use this group as a container. The Pinterest ads cost 2022 for each group is different.
Ad groups help you to manage multiple goals within a single campaign.
6. Goals for the targeted audience:
You have to set parameters for your targeted audience where you want to reach; Set goals for your targeted audience. You may target an audience based on gender, device, language, and location. If your Pinterest ads cost campaign objectives are awareness and traffic, to avoid low click volume, you have to use a broad targeting Pinterest advertising strategy.
7. Select ad placement
Now you have to select ad placement. Browse and Search appearance, there are two primary avenues, but if your budget allows you, go with all default placements. Search result placement performs much better with keyword targeting. At the same time, Browse placements end up in the related pins.
8. Add interests and keywords.
In this step, you have to Add interests and keywords. You may target by adding interest and keywords, and this setting will automatically target relevant searches and interests. Use almost 25 keywords to improve reach, click-through rates. You may add negative keywords to exclude search terms from triggering ads.
9. Set your budget and schedule
In this step, you have to set your budget and schedule as well. For your Pinterest ad campaign, Enter the start and end date; After this, set your daily or lifetime budget. For your ad group sets your daily spending limit. The lifetime budget is a combination of your start and end date.
10. Set your target CPM rate.
Set your target CPM rate. For your Pinterest ads, Start by placing a maximum bid. The minimum bid must be above $2.
11. Pacing options for the Pinterest ad campaign
Standard and accelerated are two types of pacing options for the Pinterest ad campaign. Accelerated pacing is best for faster delivery and faster results as it is better for high-impact campaigns. At the same time, standard pacing may align your bid with your overall spending and campaign duration.
12. Add promoted pins:
Pick your Promoted Pins to add to your ad group.
13. Performance analytics:
Keep maintenance to monitor campaign performance. You have to click on Analytics from the Ads Manager dashboard. In this way, you may be able to measure the daily performance of your campaign.
Pinterest ad specs:
Pinterest also provides a set of ad specs, just like any other social media platform. Neither, Pinterest is a platform having strong roots in aesthetics, so it’s necessary to create beautiful and high-quality ads on it.
If you want high sales, you must have to follow Pinterest ad specs. In this article, we’ll cover the different kinds of Pinterest ads, sizes, a specific Pinterest ad specs.
Before discussing Pinterest ad specs, let us understand the different types of Pinterest ads. The platform allows you to quickly find a Pinterest ad specs format that perfectly fits all your products.
Types of Pinterest ad specs format:
- Promoted Pins
- Promoted Video Pins
- Promoted Carousels
- Promoted App Pins
Each Pinterest ad specs format has its benefits. Keep reading to dive into specific Pinterest ad specs.
You may choose several content formats on Pinterest, from standard Pins to multi-image Carousels. Maybe you Use this Pinterest ad spec guide for image dimensions, file sizes, and character limits. You will find here both Pinterest and specs and guidelines for organic Pins.
These Pinterest ad specs apply to both organic Pins and Promoted Pins.
- PNG or JPEG File type (2:3 aspect ratio, 1000 x 1500 pixels)
- 20 MB Maximum file size
- The title must contain Up to 100 characters, and the Description must be Up to 500 characters. But, the first 50 or 60 characters will show up in audience feeds, so try to write the most crucial info first.
Video at standard width:
These Pinterest ad specs apply to both live video and Promoted Video.
- .mp4, .mov or .m4v is file Shorter than 1:2 , taller than 1.91:1
- Encoding H.264 or H.265
- Up to 2GB Max file size
- Minimum 4 seconds and a maximum of 15 minutes is Video length
- The title must contain Up to 100 characters, and the Description must contain Up to 500 characters. On the other hand, the first 50-60 characters show up in people’s feeds, so try to write it in a good way.
Video at Max width:
- .mp4, .mov or .m4v file type(square (1:1) or widescreen (16:9))
- H.264 or H.265 Encoding
- 2GB or less Max files size
- Minimum 4 seconds and a maximum 15 minutes Video length
- The title must contain Up to 100 characters, and the Description must go Up to 500 characters. However, the first 50 or 60 characters will show up in people’s feeds, so try to write it in the best way.
How to Promoted app pins:
Promoted app pins use the same Pinterest ad specs as Standard pins.
Tips on Promoted Carousels:
- 2-5 images per Carousel image count
- PNG or JPEG file type (1:1 or 2:3 Aspect ratio)
- 32 MB per image Max file size
- The title must contain Up to 100 characters, and the Description must contain Up to 500 characters. Moreover, the first 30-35 characters will show in people’s feeds, so try to make it more impressive.
Who Uses Pinterest It?
Pinterest describes itself as a visual Search engine and its claim is correct because Pinterest is a combination of Search Engines and Social Media. Some people use it as a social media platform and engage people while others use it as a research tool. They find different ideas created by People about Recipes, Fashion, etc.
Pinterest allows people to create boards with different niches or types or groups. Later you can save different Pins ideas in their respected boards. The good thing about these boards is you can save different creative ideas separately. That will help you and the audience to find out the pins in the specific boards.
As you know Pinterest is not a well know platform like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter. But, still, Pinterest has a huge pool of people over 440 million people. Surprisingly, half of them are only United States users. After 2018 Pinterest started working expansion beyond the borders and amazingly 80% of sign-ups were coming from other countries around the world.
Pinterest has a great potential to target women and especially mothers. 79% of women around the globe use this platform. Surprisingly, 80% of American mothers use this amazing platform. Demographically, most of the users of Pinterest are college degree holders and the majority of the user earn 75,000 Dollars a year. In terms of age, Under 34 percent of users are under 35, while 35% of users are between 35 and 49. These digits show probably the best place for Ecommerce business.
Why Advertise on Pinterest?
Demographics is not the only option that convinces you to start branding your website on Pinterest but don’t worry! Pinterest has way great features that will benefit you to target the right people.
- Pinterest revenue was 1 billion dollars in 2019.
- The good thing about Pinterest is its searches. 97% of all queries are unbranded. It’s an untapped chance for Internet entrepreneurs.
- 48% of Pinterest users look to shop that’s an amazing option that no other Platform offer.
- The best thing about the platform is 50% of users purchase a thing after its pin promotion.
- Mostly seems newly discovered ideas and products.
- No doubt on special events Pinterest is way more popular than other platforms.
Rules for Advertising on Pinterest:
These are the rules that you must remember when you’re creating promoted pins.
⦁ First, you cannot promote from another profile.
⦁ second, you cannot use pins saved to secret boards.
⦁ You cannot promote any pins that don’t link to any external URL.
⦁ You cannot use link shorteners for the destination URL.
⦁ You also cannot use third-party videos or gifs.
5 Ways to Advertise on Pinterest
Five different ways to advertise your business on Pinterest. That makes it a diverse platform. We divided the advertising ways so that you follow the right approach for running the ads.
Image: Advertising through images is called standard pins on Pinterest. Why use Standard Pins? Pins seen by US Pinners trigger 83 percent of purchases they make based on the brand. Giving your Pins a little visibility boost is always a good idea.
Standard Pin allows the advertiser to showcase their Product or Service in image format which is great because it grabs more attention from users. Pinterest mainly focuses on its image quality but the image content is in your hands. Clicking by image will land the user on your website.
The format of your image should be as follows:
Image Format should be PNG or JPEG. Max Image size Should be not more than 10MB. The ratio for a standard pin is 2:3.
Carousal: Carousal pins are like Standard pin, but it allows the advertiser to upload multiple pictures (Max 5 Images) of the product in a single pin. If you are advertising multiple products or services from a single brand in the same company, carousel ads are the best way to do it.
Want to know an interesting fact about Carousel ads? According to Pinterest Carousel ads boosted the click-through ad by 32%.
Each Picture (Known as Cards on Pinterest) has a different title and description and can be linked to five different Landing pages. The title Should be no more than 100 Characters out of which 35 will appear on Pinners Feed. Make Sure to make it Catchy. A description is as long as 500 characters which give you a lot of space for putting the word out about your Product.
Cards Count Per Pin is 2 to 5. The Images Should be in JPG or PNG. Max Filesize per Image is 32MB. The Aspect Ratio is 1:1 or 2:3.
Video: Video ads are a great way to tell stronger stories to your audience, and they help keep viewers engaged as well. According to Pinterest reports users are 53% more likely to purchase a product after seeing a video pin. You can advertise on Pinterest through video pins in two sizes: Max width and standard. If you are looking for less expensive Pinterest ads, we recommend you use Standard Video pins as they will fall right under your budget.
Character count is the same as Standard pin (read above Under Image).
Video specs are:
Video can be from 4secounds up to 15 Minutes.
The video format can be mp4, MOV, or m4v.
File sizes are supported up to 4GB. So be generous with your graphics.
The Aspect Ratio should be smaller than 2:1 and taller than 1.91:1
Shopping Pins: want to promote your Products like Summer Fashion, Home Décor, Tech Gadgets, and more? Well, shopping Pins are the right way to do it. You can use Pinterest’s Shopping Pins to upload products from your catalog and create visuals that promote your products when people are considering what to buy.
Shopping Pins are loaded up with Product Details and are marked with indicators that with a single tap the user can see more about Product details. If you are looking to share the stand-out selling points, Pinterest suggests you use up to 6 dots for a tag that leads to the exact same Product Page.
According to Pinterest businesses saw a 20% Higher click rate and 76% Higher return on ad Spending than their original goal.
Now that you know the Cost and Returns of Pinterest ads along with Return Margins, Advertise Now for Low Cost. Don’t wait for the Prices to Cross your Budget. Pinterest Users are growing day by day and Prices for Ads can Change at any time. If you want to grow your business and increase your sales, Now will be the right time to do it with Pinterest Ads.
Best Practices for Pinterest Advertising in 2022
To take more advantage of Pinterest with its option of competing for advertising and visual queries, you need to choose some implicative practices to secure your content appropriately.
- With hight resolution and qualitative images create your visuals more attractive and impressive.
- Divide your images vertically and horizontally into 3 parts for more impressive visual content.
- Its important that your short fad should make viewers more informative about your brand.
- A detailed description should be include in your pins with proper #tage and queries.
- Pinterest analytics can educate you about adjustments by showing you impressions, likes, saves, and outbond clicks. So analyze your Pinterest audience insights on daily basis that can help you to achieve your objective and your desired goals.
I’m a digital marketer, and digital marketing is a unique breed of marketing that uses a range of digital channels to drive consumer engagement, including paid search, social media, email, display, and even mobile.”