how to claim your website on Pinterest? People come to Pinterest daily to get ideas. People can see a river of traffic here. Most of them are women. Also, the importance of Social Media Marketing. read here Pinterest is a fast-growing platform.
That is why Pinterest provides tools to its users for their convenience. One of them is To claim any WordPress websites or blogs.
It is essential to claim the website as it gives access to the analytics of your posted pictures. This way, people can access more of your posts. How to Identify Pinterest Advertisements?
This guide will enable you to know how to claim website on pinterest? If you are running your Shopify store, this article will help you understand how to claim a Shopify website on Pinterest.
In this article, you will learn how to claim a website on Pinterest. Also, I will share the steps for that how to claim my website on Pinterest. Do you want to save the entire Pinterest board click here?
Know How to claim a website on pinterest?
First, we know what it means to claim a site?
To claim any website means to verify this site. Why should you verify the Site, Or what are the benefits of claiming a Site? Here you can learn about How to Get Pinterest Audience Insights?
There are two significant benefits to claiming a site.
- The first advantage is that you provided a backlink. That is, when you add your website to Pinterest, you get a backlink from there.
- As you know, images are pinned on Pinterest if you upload your pin daily. You can see A lot of traffic on Pinterest. This way, you can divert your traffic from your Pinterest profile to your blog or website.
|How you can auto-publish pins from your RSS feed?||How to use Pinterest for Etsy?|
|How to create a good Pinterest content strategy?|
How To Get Pinterest Button?
These are just some of the goal-setting shareware that you can use. Now surely you would like to know how to how to verify website on pinterest? Here I will teach you step by step how to claim a website on Pinterest? Read about Pinterest Analytics guide.
Steps to claim your website on Pinterest:
You have to follow these steps to claim any WordPress website on your Pinterest account. How to Add Website To Pinterest?
- First of all, open Pinterest from your browser. Click on the login written on the top right. Enter your Email ID. Enter the password and click on continue.
- Click on the arrowhead icon, which is present at the top right. Click on the Settings option. Click on it, and you will see various settings options. Click on the claim from them.
- Now you will see the input box of your website. Enter your website domain name in this box. Click the claim button. It will highlight. A dialog box will appear in front of you for the pick claim option.
- There are two options Add HTML tag and upload HTML file option. By clicking on one of the two, you can verify your website. It indicates that you are the owner of this site.
- Add HTML tag gives you a tag. You can copy and paste it into the head section of your site’s index.html.
- If you click on the upload HTML file, the HTML file will download. Now you can click on your C panel Login and open the file manager. Click on public HTML and open the folder of your website. Click on the upload button and drag and drop the file that downloaded here.
- After uploading the file, click next. Submit for review dialogue box will appear. Submit it.
- A new page will open with the name of the claim. Here the site will check, and after 24 hours.
If you claim your website, it means Pinterest has verified you. Plus, you’ll be able to optimize your profile. It gives you access to analytics. How to make Pinterest account private?
Claiming is also an essential component for anyone running a Shopify store.
Of course, it comes to your mind that the benefit of linking the Shopify website and Pinterest account in apps.
The advantage of linking to Shopify and Pinterest accounts is that the products you are selling on your Shopify store can further promote.
How to claim your Shopify website on Pinterest, then this article will be helpful for you. How To Stop Pinterest from Posting Twitter Tweets?
There are two methods to claim any Shopify website to Pinterest. One of them is a manual in which you manually add Pinterest.
How to claim my Shopify website on Pinterest?
There were different methods on different websites. But by following these steps, I was finally able to link my Shopify store to Pinterest. You will also learn how to claim a Shopify website on Pinterest by following these steps respectively. How to create a good Pinterest content strategy?
Let us now understand these steps.
- First, go to Pinterest and log in to your account.
- Enter your credentials accurately, keeping in mind the meaning.
- Find the edit settings section from the navigation on the Pinterest profile.
- When you click on the edit section, you will find the claim option below. Click here to Shopify. Another way is to connect the Pinterest account to the Shopify app.
- When you click on claim your website, the Website address request on Pinterest, enter your website address here.
- When you add your website address, Pinterest gives you a Meta tag that you will write in your site’s head section.
- Copy the Meta tag that wrote between <>. With ctrl + c. Copy everything carefully.
- Here you have to open your Shopify store now. Proceed to the Shopify store and click on your store.
- Click on the online store and pick the edit code option from here.
- Select the liquid theme from the layout option.
- Open the head tag and paste the copied meta tag here. Here you have to click on Save. Exit the theme option.
- Open Pinterest again and wait. If you have done everything correctly, the glob icon will display on your Pinterest profile. You will also receive a confirmation email at the end. It will indicate that you have rightly claimed your Shopify website.
- 5 Required steps for Shopify Pinterest catalog | ActionableContent Topics Shopify Pinterest CatalogLet me take you into more detail about Data SourceClaim your WebsiteHosting Requirements for Catalog Data SourceRequired and Optional Fields Before you get started and set up your Shopify Pinterest catalog, make sure to complete Pinterest requirements. What is Catalog? A catalog is a file where all your products are listed…
- Pinterest Shopify Partnership boosting eCommerce GloballyContent Topics Pinterest Shopify Partnership Growth Do you want to get benefits from the Pinterest Shopify Partnership program? Which are currently using by 1.7 million Shopify merchants all over the world. Why are 1.7 million merchants using it? Because Pinterest has over 450 million active users, 97% of them search through unbranded queries and consist…
- Shopify Pinterest App for your Shopify Website: Most ImportantContent Topics Show your product to over 400 Million PeopleMore About Shopify Pinterest App: Everyone tried their best to install the best Shopify Pinterest app. But without knowing the apps and what will give me the results, is just firing in the bushes? There are many Shopify Pinterest App on the Shopify App Store. Although,…
- How do I get my Shopify pin, Shopify Rich Pin, Product Pin?Content Topics How do I get my Shopify pin? What is a rich pin, Shopify Pinterest rich pins, Product pin, Buyable Pin?How do product pins work?How do buyable pins work? Pinterest Buyable Pins Shopify Adding Shopify pin or Shopify rich pins is not a problem anymore. Today In this article, I will cover all the questions…
- 5 Stunning Apps for Shopify Pinterest Integration | Pinterest Marketing BlogContent Topics Shopify Pinterest integration App There are many Shopify Pinterest Integration App but here I will talk about the 5 best apps that give their best solution to the users. Shopify and Pinterest are 2 different Platforms but necessary for each interim of business. One has a wide reach of users and a pool of…